If you are interested in studying in Australia then you are taking one step closer towards choosing a truly fruitful academic experience. Australia is a fully developed, growing economy with a safe, tolerant and multicultural society. Students will find studying in Australia a relaxed, welcoming and engaging environment that is unique in the native English speaking world.
Australia has a reputation for an innovative and research-intensive culture by adopting new technologies at a faster rate than most other countries, because of this it has one of the highest rates of Internet access in the world and has produced fifteen (15) nobel prize winning The majority of these prizes (eight) have been awarded in the field of Physiology or Medicine, and include the youngest ever laureate.
Facilities for teaching, training and research are world-class in terms of state-of-the-art laboratories and classrooms, outstanding libraries and modern technology. Institutions deliver practical and career-orientated training so graduates can be confident that they have the skills expected by employers. Academic staff are recruited from around the world and often are leading experts in their field. Australian teachers are experienced in supervising both domestic and international students from a variety of different countries.
- Excellence of the Australian education system - education standards rank amongst the highest in the world.
- Recognition of Australian qualifications - Australian qualifications are widely recognised and accepted when seeking employment or further study.
- Work/travel - there are opportunities for students to travel and/or work whilst studying.
- Special protection and care for international students - government legislation and codes of conduct operate to regulate the industry and protect students.
- Value - the combination of competitive tuition fees and low cost of living represent good value for money.
- The Australian Lifestyle - favourable climate, safe and stable environment, attractive surrounds and friendly people make Australia an enjoyable place to study.
Areas of Study:
Arts & Media
Aviation, Engineering & IT
Business & Commerce
Health Science & Nursing
Hospitality & Tourism
Media & Mass Communication
Visual & Creative Arts